You've come to the right place
Learn How To Kickit Here!
From basic rules to tips and tricks, everything you need to know to maximize your kickit experience.
The Basics of Kickit
For Those That Like Reading
Need Some Extra Tips? We won't tell anyone...
1. Get the Kickit UP... that should (almost) always be your first objective. Redirect the Kickit up in the air immediately when receiving it. This then gives you more time to adjust your body for a strike on the second touch. (*Hint: the higher it goes, the more time you give yourself to react and get your body positioning right).
2. Treat the Kickit like you would when passing a soccer ball. Open up your hips and use the insides of your feet. Keep your heel down and toes pointed up. Lock your ankle and make a sweeping leg motion for optimal and consistent contact with the Kickit. (Hint: using the outside of your foot is a quick way to intro some swag into your game).
3. Using your head is a deadly weapon and we highly recommend it to score quick points. We know it's called "Kickit" but this is a game just like soccer where you can use ANY BODY PART ... except for your hands!
4. Make the court smaller for faster action and longer rallies. The closer in proximity you are to the net the more fun and competitive it can be. (Hint: this is an underrated tip. Seriously, take a second and try this. For real.)
5. Just remember there is really only one rule to (rule them all). And That rule is this... don't just "kick it", Kickit! You get to define what that means. If it means 'no rules, anything goes to keep it alive', so be it. Don't be afraid to mix it up and create new games and challenges!
Thanks for all
It's takes some time to get used to the gameplay and proper kicking/juggling techniques, but it is fun for everyone and easy to setup! Looking forward to bringing to tailgates!
We love our kick it and had the whole family playing from kids to grandparents! It’s easier to control than a hacky sack. It’s fun to just kick between partners or play a game with the net. Easy to set up and store in a handy bag too. Highly recommend.
My children absolutely love playing this game with their friends. Good quality items as far as the game pieces. The only reason for the 4 stars is the bag strap broke within a short amount of time. Just picking it up after packing the pieces and it pulled out from one end of the bag. All in all happy with the purchase.
Having owned many similar shuttlecocks/birdies, this one was definitely unique in design & makes for a fun time. Nice float time, takes a bit getting used to its trajectory
Great fun for the whole family!
Just received the order 2 days ago... 43 days after you fulfilled the order..
The boys are trying to master them and enjoy them. They are a different skill test
I bought this as a step up from hacky sack, and after work this is a quick, efficient exercise to get warmed up. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it.