You've come to the right place
Learn How To Kickit Here!
From basic rules to tips and tricks, everything you need to know to maximize your kickit experience.
The Basics of Kickit
For Those That Like Reading
Need Some Extra Tips? We won't tell anyone...
1. Get the Kickit UP... that should (almost) always be your first objective. Redirect the Kickit up in the air immediately when receiving it. This then gives you more time to adjust your body for a strike on the second touch. (*Hint: the higher it goes, the more time you give yourself to react and get your body positioning right).
2. Treat the Kickit like you would when passing a soccer ball. Open up your hips and use the insides of your feet. Keep your heel down and toes pointed up. Lock your ankle and make a sweeping leg motion for optimal and consistent contact with the Kickit. (Hint: using the outside of your foot is a quick way to intro some swag into your game).
3. Using your head is a deadly weapon and we highly recommend it to score quick points. We know it's called "Kickit" but this is a game just like soccer where you can use ANY BODY PART ... except for your hands!
4. Make the court smaller for faster action and longer rallies. The closer in proximity you are to the net the more fun and competitive it can be. (Hint: this is an underrated tip. Seriously, take a second and try this. For real.)
5. Just remember there is really only one rule to (rule them all). And That rule is this... don't just "kick it", Kickit! You get to define what that means. If it means 'no rules, anything goes to keep it alive', so be it. Don't be afraid to mix it up and create new games and challenges!
Kick it has been one of the most impressive purchases I’ve made recently. My family has truly enjoyed the laughter and experience of kick it
I bought the Kick it for my Grandson for Christmas so he hasn’t received it yet.
have not given it yet. this is a birthday gift for 10/27. I haven’t even open the box but I am hoping that the extra ball thing that I bought is in there because I did order at a next one.
Thanks for all
It's takes some time to get used to the gameplay and proper kicking/juggling techniques, but it is fun for everyone and easy to setup! Looking forward to bringing to tailgates!
As a PE teacher during hybrid teaching with small class sizes This has been awesome! I recommend to anyone. Giving this to everyone I know that has kids this Christmas
This thing is great! Strong quality, even my dog got to it and it didnt break it. It came with more Kickit's than expected as well, heavily recommended for anyone looking to improve what they can do with their feet.
This product is much higher quality then the one. In China I have bought before. Really cool how you modernized the same game that’s been around for centuries!
I like the concept. But the feathers seem to get out of shape quick. Luckily, I bought 3 of them.
I bought three Kick-it’s for my u9/u10 boys. Thinking they would like them for warmup. They ask for them everyday and if I don’t have them out for the people that show up early I get yelled at! These things are great!
This piece of equipment will keep you entertained for hours. It will work on you speed, agility, and response times. Highly recommend.