You've come to the right place
Learn How To Kickit Here!
From basic rules to tips and tricks, everything you need to know to maximize your kickit experience.
The Basics of Kickit
For Those That Like Reading
Need Some Extra Tips? We won't tell anyone...
1. Get the Kickit UP... that should (almost) always be your first objective. Redirect the Kickit up in the air immediately when receiving it. This then gives you more time to adjust your body for a strike on the second touch. (*Hint: the higher it goes, the more time you give yourself to react and get your body positioning right).
2. Treat the Kickit like you would when passing a soccer ball. Open up your hips and use the insides of your feet. Keep your heel down and toes pointed up. Lock your ankle and make a sweeping leg motion for optimal and consistent contact with the Kickit. (Hint: using the outside of your foot is a quick way to intro some swag into your game).
3. Using your head is a deadly weapon and we highly recommend it to score quick points. We know it's called "Kickit" but this is a game just like soccer where you can use ANY BODY PART ... except for your hands!
4. Make the court smaller for faster action and longer rallies. The closer in proximity you are to the net the more fun and competitive it can be. (Hint: this is an underrated tip. Seriously, take a second and try this. For real.)
5. Just remember there is really only one rule to (rule them all). And That rule is this... don't just "kick it", Kickit! You get to define what that means. If it means 'no rules, anything goes to keep it alive', so be it. Don't be afraid to mix it up and create new games and challenges!
Bought this for my family this christmas! It is still set up in the living room! We play it constantly!! Cant wait to get it outdoors in better weather! It's going to be a hit at the campground too!!
This is one of the coolest new games/sports out there. Highly recommend it for all soccer enthusiast families!
This product is great fun, especially for us living in the northeast. We clear the garage and my boys can entertain themselves for a long time. Totally recommend it.
This was a Christmas present. It came in plenty of time in a box that didn't give away what it was. The net was easy to set up and fun to play. So far the "ball birdies" have held up. I like that the instructions for the game were included and easy to understand. I also like that it comes with an easy to transport carrying case. We haven't put it down yet but it seems easy to do. Overall we are very happy with this product and look forward to many years of playing.
Package was delivered in a very timely manner.
Fun for the soccer enthusiast , excellent for practicing your juggling skills in right spaces .
Yet to play Kickit Tennis but should be fun
As a PE teacher during hybrid teaching with small class sizes This has been awesome! I recommend to anyone. Giving this to everyone I know that has kids this Christmas
This thing is great! Strong quality, even my dog got to it and it didnt break it. It came with more Kickit's than expected as well, heavily recommended for anyone looking to improve what they can do with their feet.
This product is much higher quality then the one. In China I have bought before. Really cool how you modernized the same game that’s been around for centuries!
After opening, me and my brother couldn’t wait! We played for an hour just kicking it back and forth, learning and trying new skills. So much fun.
Delivery to the UK took 2 months, but was worth it! Love it already
I still have not received my order to be honest so I’m not sure how to rate it yet. It has been almost a month
My boys are enjoying the Kickit Pro-Trainer! Well constructed. Customer service helped quickly replace an order that tracking shows it’s been sitting in a Michigan post office for 4 weeks. Replacement order arrived before Christmas! Thank you, thank you!
Fun for all